Are you a talented and experienced Design and Technology Teacher seeking a flexible teaching role in Derby? ABC Teachers is looking for a qualified Design and Technology Supply Teacher to join our team and contribute to the development of creative and innovative minds.
About the role
- Deliver inspiring Design and Technology lessons across Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Utilize your expertise to engage students in practical and theoretical aspects of the subject.
- Foster creativity and critical thinking through hands-on projects.
- Manage classroom dynamics and create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback on student work.
About the school
- A range of highly supportive "Good" and "Outstanding" schools in the Derbyshire area
- Fantastic transport links for easy accessibility
- Highly supportive and welcoming schools
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Hold or willing to obtain and enhanced DBS check.
- Proven experience teaching Design and Technology at Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for fostering creativity.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to various school environments.
- A suitable qualification to teach Design and Technology s i.e. PGCE, with valid QTS/QTLS
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.