Once we have your reference details and permission to send them, we’ll start requesting and chasing them.
In the meantime, we’ll send you an online application form to complete ahead of your interview.
Our key documents
Getting you ready for work
After your interview, our team will work hard to get you ready for work. Our clearance process is in line with DfE (Deptarment for Education) and REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) guidelines and includes a number of checks:
- Right to work, photo ID and address
- A current enhanced DBS certificate including Children's Barred List, registered on the Update Service
- References & work history
- Overseas police check / certificate of good conduct confirmed (where applicable)
- Childcare Disqualification Questionnaire (primary candidates only)
- Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) list checked for prohibitions
- Qualified Teacher Status checks
- Letter of professional standing (where applicable)
Keeping you up-to-date
We’re proud to offer additional training and support to all our supply staff. You can search and book your free place on our training courses, events, webinars and exhibitions.