Are you a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher looking for a flexible and rewarding role in Derby? ABC Teachers is seeking a qualified and experienced Science Supply Teacher to join our team and make a positive impact on students' learning experiences.
About the role
- Plan and deliver engaging Science lessons across Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Manage classroom behaviour and create a positive learning environment.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback on student progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall teaching and learning experience.
About the school
- A range of highly supportive "Good" and "Outstanding" schools in the Derbyshire area
- Fantastic transport links for easy accessibility
- Highly supportive and welcoming schools
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching Science at Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for Science education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different school environments.
- Have or willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check.
- A suitable qualification to teach Science i.e. PGCE, with valid QTS/QTLS
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.