ABC Teacher are looking to recruit an experience French and German Teacher to start in January 2022 working in a school in Aldridge.
About the role
The successful French and German Teacher will be required to work in an excellent school in Aldridge within the MFL department. This is a long term role starting January 2022 until the end of the academic year.
About the school
- Aldridge based Secondary school (Walsall).
- Excellent community ethos and a fantastic working environment.
- Supportive and welcoming department.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check
- Suitable qualification to teach French and German i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS.
- Have the knowledge needed for planning and marking class work
- Be able to establish good relationships with both students and staff
- a suitable qualification to teach French and German i.e PGCE, with valid QTS.
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.