ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with either relevant qualifications or experience to fill a mixture of roles around Stafford and the surrounding areas.
About the role
The role is looking for a Teaching assistant with either a level 3 in supporting children or relevant experience in Primary Schools, supporting the learning of young children in priamry education. Able to support the permanent teacher by completing tasks with pupils as well as general ones through out the school day.
About the school
Located in Stafford we have a number of Outstanding schools that are always in need of week long and day to day support staff. Long terms are also becoming available from January.
- Experience of supporting children from 3 to 11 years of age.
- Able to fulfill duties of care to ensure children feel comfortable enough to explore new learning pathways.
- Someone who is able to form relationships with staff and pupils.
- A relevant Teaching assistant Qualification or relevant experience is required for this role.
- Be able to obtain relevant references from the last 2 years
- Able to obtain or already hold a DBS on the Update service.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.