ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Telford on a full-time long-term basis to start as soon as possible.
About the role
This role will include:
- Supporting in an SEN class in a primary school.
- Working with complex needs with children of a primary age.
- Starting as a long-term supply staff but with the potential to become permanent.
- Full time with hours from 08:30-15:30.
About the school
This will be located at a two-form entry primary school in the Telford area, within the SEN room of the school.
- • Need to have experience working with individuals with complex needs.
- • Be willing to get stuck in to a demanding but rewarding role.
- • Be looking for full-time work.
- • Provide references from your most recent employment.
- • Possess or be willing to obtain an up-to-date DBS check registered with the update service.
- Salary based on hours worked.
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.