Work for us
We're always looking to strengthen our team. As part of Tes, we use our reach and influence - with both schools and candidates - to make a difference in education recruitment.
We're always keen to hear from experienced people in any of the areas we cover.
Job title: Resource Consultant
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £17,000, increasing to £19,500 after successful completion of probationary period, plus bonus.
ABC Teachers is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible at our Lichfield office.
Established in 2005, we're a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the Midlands.
As part of Tes Global, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation of job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, booking-in and conducting candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates as well as using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of ABC Teachers is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using IT equipment and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to act on their own initiative.
- Experience in the same or similar role would be preferred but is not essential.
What we offer:
- Good salary package plus uncapped bonus.
- Termly company/team performance incentives.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration event.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Resource Consultant please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to email@example.com.