Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 14 days in sole charge of a group of children.
January 2021, Flexible hours
About the role:
Working on a flexible basis covering P.E and general lessons in the absence of a teacher. This will be a varied role that will require an individual who is flexible and able to think on their feet.
- Teaching pre-set Key Stage 3/4 students
- No planning, marking or assessment, unless working long term positions
- Managing an average class size in the absence of a teacher
- Flexible accommodating hours
- Minimum of 14 days experience working in sole charge of a group of children, that we can reference within the last 2 years
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
*All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the Secondary team on 01543 400 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.