Covering permanent, long-term and day to day work in our secondary schools. We would love to hear from Newly Qualified Teachers (ECT) of all subjects.
About the role
• Flexible Accommodating hours
• Flexible work pattern to suit your commitments (from 1 day per week to full time being offered)
• Managing behaviour throughout class-time
• Variety of schools across the Solihull area
• Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
• Suitable qualification to teach i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff.
• Have a passion for working with children and inspiring them with your knowledge.
• Confident and Enthusiastic
About ABC Teachers
*ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0121 248 2213.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.