ABC Teachers is seeking an experienced Special Education Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) to help develop a local provision project across Birmingham. The role is to start in June.
About the role:
- Help enable pupils to access high quality provision as close as possible to where they live in North Birmingham
- Lead on and deliver a robust school-centred audit of current SEND provision across North Birmingham
- Primarily based in the trusts office but mainly spending time with Head Teachers and SENCOs in the area
- This role is both strategic and operational with the ultimate aim to raise SEND pupil achievement and provision
About the company:
- A well-established trust in Birmingham that addresses the challenges faced in education
- Driven by the needs of education staff and students across the city
- A huge focus on mental health and well being for all schools, colleges and provisions within the trust
- A strong team ethos with supportive leadership
- At least 5 years' experience as a SENCO
- Proven management experience
- Be suitably qualified to teach ie. PGCE and ideally a SENCO qualification
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in The Midlands
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121 4812230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.