ABC Teachers, part of TES, is seeking experienced SEN Learning Support Assistants (x 4) to work in a post 16 setting with students with Special Educational Needs. The role is part time and will begin in January 2021.
About the role:
- Supporting students with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities academically and holistically
- Part time role, 20 hours
- To being in January 2021 until July 2021
- Work with the students in the classroom settings and on work placements to help build their confidence in leaving education
About the school:
- A post 16 setting for students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Based centrally in Telford, it is easily accessible from Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas
- A well-established setting with a wide range of specialist facilities
- A strong team ethos with supportive leadership who provide CPD
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitable qualifications to support students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities are desirable but the experience working with children and young people with such needs is essential
- Looking for part time work where 20 hours across 4 days will suit your lifestyle
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.