ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking an experienced Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Teaching Assistant to work in a school near Oldbury on a flexible basis. Immediate start is available.
About the role:
- Supporting students with a range of complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including physical difficulties, medical needs, and more
- Personal care will be expected
- Supporting on a 1:1 and small group basis for primary aged students
- Working on a flexible basis - choose the days to suit you
About the school:
- A well-established school with a great reputation in the SEND community
- Easily accessible from Birmingham, Sandwell, Dudley and the surrounding areas
- Caters for primary aged students with a range of complex needs and PMLD (profound amd mulitple learning disability)
- Excellent facilities for the children and a real team ethos
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Experience working with and supporting children with SEND (school setting experience is ideal but other experience will be considered)
- A kind and nurturing nature and a comfortability with personal care
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES.
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker.
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV or application via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121 481 2230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.