ABC Teachers, part of TES, require an SEN Tutor to support a Key Stage 3 student with English and Maths via online tuition sessions from September 2020.
About the role:
- Providing help and support on a 1:1 basis via an online tutoring platform
- 2 to 4 hours per week - hours depend on students school timetable (please note we can fill candidates week with other work if necessary)
- Motivating and enthusing the student to make progress in English and Maths
- Ongoing contract for the right person
About the student:
- A special educational need means the student struggles to retain information and needs help with memory
- Key Stage 3
- Attends mainstream education
- Keen and willing to learn
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitable teaching/tutoring qualifications
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with additional needs
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121 4812230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.