ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a Pupil Referral Unit in Leicester on a flexible basis from September.
About the role:
- Working with students with a range of needs including SEMH and EBD.
- Supporting a teacher and students to improve their educational potential and manage behaviour in a positive way.
- Supporting small class sizes of KS3 and 4 students.
- Working on a flexible basis starting in September.
About the school:
- The school caters for secondary aged students with a variety of needs.
- Easily accessible from Leicester City and surrounding areas of Leicestershire.
- A well-established school offering a broad range of educational programmes.
- Strong leadership team, with the aim of meeting individuals academic and personal needs.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students.
- Suitable qualifications to support students with SEND are desirable.
- Have previous experience supporting young people with social, emotional and behavioural needs, within a education-based setting.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES.
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker.
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Beth on 01543 228 029
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.