A-Level Physics Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are;
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a school environment as a Physics teacher within the last 5 years.
• Experience of teaching A-Level Physics
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are looking to recruit a part-time, A-Level Physics Teacher, to work in a ‘Good’ Grammar school in North Birmingham, 2 days a week from September 2020.
As an A-Level Physics Teacher, you will be required to deliver high-quality Physics lessons to Key stage 5 pupils, working towards final exams.
You will be expected to fulfil all teaching duties such as high-quality lesson planning, marking and extracurricular events such as parents evening.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Physics Teacher with experience of delivering key stage 5 content, looking to further progress an extremely rewarding teaching career.
A ‘Good’ mixed-gender grammar school based in North Birmingham.
To be considered for the Physics Teacher position, you will:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a school environment as a Physics Teacher within the last 5 years.
• Have experience of teaching A-Level Physics.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Physics Teacher who can excite, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Lewis or Matt from our Secondary team on 01543 228011.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.