Are you a primary school teacher with the drive and creativity to make a positive impact in a school? A ‘good’ primary school, based in Sandwell, requires a year 1 maternity, full class teacher. Not only does the staff work in unison, the school has a positive and supportive environment.
The recommended candidate must have strong curriculum knowledge and have professional classroom manner. The Headteacher of this school is looking for an ambitious and meticulous experienced teacher, within minimum 2 years’ experience and QTS qualification, to cover a year 1 maternity cover. The successful candidate will need to start in September 2020 until March 2021.
Salary is dependent on; qualifications, experience, and/or training, and these are required to receive maximum salary for this role, which will be dependent on the school you are applying to.
ABC are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. In order to fill this year 1 maternity cover, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, as well as, to go through our clearance process, which includes background checks, such as DBS and prohibition from teaching.
There are many benefits working with ABC teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system. We do NOT work with umbrella companies.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker’s regulations). In order to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and online safeguarding training package worth £350
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere. Schools exclusively advertise their positions with us for many reasons, but we have access to roles that other agencies simply cannot get.
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area. We make a point of knowing our schools inside out, so you know what you are getting into.
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Hannah Dixon on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com