ABC Teachers, part of TES, are looking to recruit enthusiastic English Teachers to work across Solihull from September 2020.
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are a leading supply agency in the Midlands who have a well-established reputation on providing excellent English Teachers in Solihull and the surrounding areas.
We are recruiting English Teachers for general day to day cover, short-term and long-term roles. The ideal English Teachers will be passionate and have relevant school experience within the last 2-5 years with references to support this.
If you believe you are an English Teacher who holds the following skills/qualifications, then we would love to hear from you;
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for working with children
• Creative, proactive approach to teaching
• Ability to motivate and inspire children
• Ability to build a strong rapport with both staff and children
• Ability to communicate confidently
• Excellent time management
• Strong classroom/behaviour management
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Degree qualified (preferred but not essential) and recent experience working in sole charge of groups of children (within the last 3 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Lorna on 0121 481 2231 or submit your details.