A popular primary school in Kings Heath, Birmingham are recruiting for a full-time reception class teacher to join their team; the position will be starting as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school is a well-regarded primary which caters for a broad range of pupils by providing all children with access to a relative and challenging education. The school believes in providing all children with strong life skills from an early age to encourage them to grow into confident and resilient adults.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have excellent subject knowledge for the EYFS curriculum
- Act as a positive role model to both colleagues and pupils
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Be a strong communicator and team player
- Be kind, caring and fair
- Show commitment to improving and maintaining high standards and attainment levels
- Be able to plan engaging and fun lessons
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers will be considered for this position.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or submit your details.