A popular school in Moseley, Birmingham are recruiting for a part time Year 3 teacher to join their team. The position will be working on a job share (0.6 contract) and will continue from November 2019 – Easter 2020.
The school itself has an excellent reputation which boasts good academic and attainment levels across all year groups and has a dedicated team who work well together to share their ideas and expertise. The school aims to cater for all pupils who attend here by providing them with access to a creative and inspiring education.
The successful candidate will be a creative and engaging individual who is consistent in maintaining high standards and able to work well as a team. You will have a passion for education and show devotion towards pupil development.
This is a fantastic opportunity and there is potential for this role to be extended until July 2020 if the right candidate is found.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
• Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety, and safeguarding procedures
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 2740345 or submit your details.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own specific areas covering across from the Midlands and Staffordshire.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please send your CV and contact details to Charlie Tims - email@example.com