ABC Teachers are looking for a suitably qualified ICT & Computer Science Teacher to work on a full time basis at a secondary school in north Birmingham starting in September 2019.
The school are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and has a passion for their subject. You will be expected to teach across KS3 and KS4 and take on the full role of the classroom teacher.
The school is based in Birmingham and are looking for a candidate who is an inspiring practitioner and is wanting to deliver high quality lessons. The school has been judged as "Good" in the most recent Ofsted.
About the Role:
• Responsible for delivering KS3 and KS4 ICT & Computer Science
• Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4.
• Attending meetings
• Attending parents evenings as required
• Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities
About the School:
• The school is rated 'good' by OFSTED
• Based in Birmingham
• Excellent links to public transport
• Supportive culture and department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you would like to be considered, then click to apply now! Or please contact Mike Talbot today by calling 0121 481 2231 or email your CV to email@example.com
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. For any Teaching Assistant roles you must hold an NVQ Level 3 or above, a relevant educational degree or a minimum of 3 months relevant experience within a UK school in the last 5 years.
Now is an extremely exciting time to join ABC Teachers as we were acquired by TES over Easter 2016; they have chosen to work with 3 agencies throughout the country and ours was one of them. We are also recognised and awarded the Gold Standard by the REC which will give you peace of mind that you are registering with the right agency.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.