We are working with a Primary Academy based near Erdington as they look to recruit a Y1 teacher for the Autumn term in the first instance.
The school is open to applications from both NQTs and more experienced teachers but are looking for a teacher who can commit full-time and for the entirety of the role - If the initial term proves successful, the role could continue on an ongoing basis.
Recent KS1 experience is essential for the role as is a can-do attitude.
If you are confident in your teaching, have a genuine passion for teaching and looking to secure work for the Autumn term then we’d be very keen to speak to you.
• Y1 Teacher
• For the Autumn term initially
• NQTs welcome and encouraged to apply for the role
About the School:
• Average-sized Primary School
• Based near to Erdington
• Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
• Improving School
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.