We are working with a large Primary School based in Handsworth as they look for a Level 3 TA to provide support in one of its Y1 classes until the Easter break.
The School is looking for a confident TA with excellent interpersonal skills. In applying, you should be confident in helping to support the class with phonics.
Your main responsibility will be full class support, but you may also be required to provide 1:1 and small group support.
The role will start as soon as the ‘right’ person is found for the role.
• Y1 TA
• Start ASAP
• Until Easter
• Competitive daily rate determined by relevant experience
About the School:
• A large Primary School
• A large percentage of students speak English as an additional language
• Located in Handsworth
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant TA qualifications (e.g. Level 3 in Classroom Support)
• Have recent classroom experience as a TA/Teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.