ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for our partner school based in Solihull. This school are striving to improve continually and are looking for a strong teacher to join them in January 2019.
About the role:
- Teaching Mathematics to KS3 and KS4
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full time role
- Position to commence January 2019 until the summer term (potential for permanency)
About the school:
- Harmonious school community always aiming to improve standards
- Students recognised as well-behaved and respectful by Ofsted
- Situated in the leafy suburbs of Solihull (1,500 acres of parks and open spaces)
- Work within a collaborative Maths department that has strong subject knowledge high expectations for pupils
- Be suitably qualified to Mathematics up to KS4 (PGCE/BEd)
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in your area
- Have access to and be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charnice today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.