About the Role:
· Full time year EYFS/Year 1 teacher
· January start for the rest of the academic year
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
· Plan and Prepare Lessons
About the School:
· Excellent Quality of teaching
· A strong school ethos that encourages positive attitudes to learning and behaviour
· Strong relationships across and throughout the school
· A professional, enthusiastic and supportive team of staff with the drive and determination to raise pupil achievement
· A committed and pro-active Governing Body and a school that works in partnership with other schools and the wider community
· Continued professional development which will support you in achieving your next professional goals
· ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Must hold relevant teaching qualification
· Have previous experience across EYFS, KS1
· Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
· Make accurate and productive use of assessment
· Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
· Plan and teach well-structured lessons
· Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
· Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
· Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Daniel King today on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.