Applications are invited for a full-time teacher of Geography, for a September 2018 start, but also for as soon as possible for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher at all levels – particularly at Sixth Form level, and will have the energy and enthusiasm for the subject to help maintain the strong tradition of Geography within the School.
About the Role:
· Full time
· September 2018 for 1 term
· Ability to provide stimulating, well-planned lessons across the age and ability range within the school.
· In addition to their academic duties, candidates are expected to contribute fully to the thriving pastoral and co-curricular life of the School
· Subject knowledge to challenge able students and achieve strong results at Sixth Form level
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· A full induction programme is provided for all new members of staff with further support for those new to the teaching profession.
· High achieving
· Well equipped classrooms
· Hardworking students who wish to learn
· Independent School
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS and have recent experience of Teaching UK English curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Ability to work collaboratively
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to develop a rapport with pupils throughout the school
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Birt on 01543 410 500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.