ABC Teachers are looking for Teaching Assistants in and around the Wolverhampton area, who have either relevant qualifications or referenceable experience in child-based roles.
About the role
You will be able to have the opportunity to assist in lesson learning and occasionally lead activities to help the class teacher, which will also include a range of support options in large groups, intervention groups and on a 1:1 basis. This allows the chance to gain valuable new experiences in a primary education setting.
About the school
The schools we work with in the Wolverhampton area vary from small village schools in the surrounding areas, to larger schools in the town centre. These are all rated as Good to Outstanding by Ofsted.
- Have at least 2 weeks of relevant, school based work.
- Be able to secure references to cover the last two years.
- Have a DBS that is registered on the update service or be able to arrange one.
- Be a welcoming influence on the classroom and individual’s learning. You will also need to give feedback to the class teacher on this learning.
- Be able to form meaningful working relationships with both staff and students.
- At least 2 weeks relevant experience of being a Primary Teaching Assistant or in a child-based role on a voluntary or paid basis.
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.