ABC Teachers are looking to recruit a dedicated Food technology teacher to work in a school within Birmingham.
About the role
The successful teacher will need to be committed, extremely reliable, contactable for full-time work and have experience of teaching both KS3 and KS4 Food Technology. The role is to start in September 2022. The school are welcoming applications from ECT’s as well as experienced staff
About the school
- School with a Good Ofsted rating.
- Excellent community ethos and a fantastic working environment.
- Supportive and welcoming to new staff.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience to students.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check.
- Suitable qualification to teach Food Technology i.e PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS/QTLS.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff.
- Be organised, reliable and trustworthy with excellent time management.
- a suitable qualification to teach Food Technology i.e PGCE, with valid QTS/QTLS.
About ABC Teachers
What ABC Teachers offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.